School is officially back in session, and as a preschool teacher, I can tell you with full confidence – so are the germs. They’re already making their rounds in the form of snotty noses, chesty coughs, stomach bugs, and raspy voices, and since I do NOT want them visiting our house or family, I’m not playing any games when it comes to prevention. I don’t know about you, but if at all possible, I’d much rather keep all that nonsense at bay then wait until it arrives, go sit in an even germier doctors office, and be prescribed antibiotics that I find almost always have an adverse side effect or two. Ugh. Worst.
So I do what I can to make sure visits from the ickies are as far and few between as possible around here. For us, that includes probiotics, vitamins, healthy eating, changing out of school clothes ASAP when we walk through our door, and lots and lots of what I’m here to talk about: doTERRA’s On Guard blend.
My obsession with doTERRA’s On Guard blend is possibly verging on over the top, but I don’t even care because it’s that amazing. I could not, would not want to go without this blend in my life. If you’re not familiar with it, it is doTERRA’s protective blend, and with Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils in it, you can imagine how fantastic it smells, too.
Because of it’s immune boosting properties, we use On Guard every single day in multiple ways as a tool for healthy living in our home. Thankfully, doTERRA saw all the love On Guard was getting and provided many ways to incorporate it into daily life easily.
I’ve made a list of the On Guard products I use regularly, and because we loooove to share, we have a giveaway going on over on our Instagram (@greatergoodgarden) with ALL of the products mentioned below!
- On Guard Essential oil: diffuse every day. This oil helps to purify the air, and has a warm, energizing aroma that will have your home smelling fall-ish (yay!) all year. You can also take a couple of drops of On Guard in a veggie capsule for additional immune support.
- On Guard Touch: doTERRA’s Touch line speaks my language. Effective and convenient, this is a pre-diluted roller that is great for bringing with you or for use on kids without any dilution guess work. I roll it on my kids’ feet each morning (and mine!) before school for extra ick protection.
- On Guard Sanitizing Mist: Love. this. stuff. From yoga mats to shopping carts to germ-y hands, there isn’t much I won’t spray this on. It’s the perfect size for carrying with you in your purse and since it kills 99.9% of bacteria/germs without drying out the skin like many hand sanitizers do, it’s a must have.
On Guard Cleaner Concentrate: Did I mention that On Guard oil is amazing for cleaning? You can put a couple of drops of the oil itself on surfaces or in DIY sprays to clean, or you can get this concentrate and use it for pretty much anything! It’s powerful cleansing properties give you all the benefits of a top cleaner without any of the toxic ingredients. I use it for my kitchen, bathroom, floors, you name it!
- On Guard Foaming Hand Wash: I haven’t yet met a person that didn’t have rave reviews after trying this soap. I have it at every sink in my home, and after use, my hands feel clean and soft, and smell amazing!
- On Guard beadlets: A convenient way to get the benefits of taking On Guard internally to support your immune system, these tiny beadlets can just be popped in your mouth any time for an extra boost. When I feel anything trying to make it’s way into my system, these are the first things I reach for to help catch it before it begins!